Facing risk is a part of life – every day, we face risks to our life, health, property, and more. Although we can't eliminate these risks, we can take steps to protect ourselves against them. Life insurance is one way to protect the ones you love from financial harm if anything should happen to you. It provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Life insurance protects your family by providing proceeds that can be used to replace your lost income if you pass away prematurely.
Life insurance helps your loved ones pay the bills if something were to happen to you. If your family depends on your income, protect their financial security with life insurance.
- How Does Life Insurance Protect Your Family?
- Leave Behind More than Love with Life Insurance
- 5 Ways Life Insurance Helps You Plan for the Future
- Keep Your Family Out of Debt with Life Insurance
- Reduce Debt to Make Your Life Insurance Policy Go Further
Did you know that permanent life insurance can help you pay for the kids’ college education? You can save for their college tuition without putting your retirement at risk.
- 3 Reasons to Use Permanent Life Insurance to Pay for College
- Can Life Insurance Help You Qualify for Federal Student Aid?
- Federal Student Aid and Life Insurance
- Is an Education Savings Plan Right for Your Student?
- What Is a 529 Plan?
- What Is a Coverdell Account?
- College Funding: Coverdell ESAs vs 529 Plans
- The Hidden Dangers of a 529 College Plan
Your Family’s Changing Needs
Your life insurance needs will change along with your family and financial responsibilities. To avoid paying too much or having too little coverage, I recommend periodic check-ups.
- Life Happens! Don't Forget to Review Your Life Insurance Needs
- Your Life Stage Affects Your Life Insurance Needs
- 3 Mid-Life Changes that Affect Your Life Insurance Needs
- The More, the Merrier: Insuring Blended Families
- Security for Multiple Generations: Shared Dollar Life Insurance
- Keep It All in the Family with Shared Dollar Life Insurance
- Invest in Your Family with Shared Dollar Life Insurance