If you have people who depend on your contributions to the household, both financial and otherwise, you probably need life insurance. It’s especially important for breadwinners, but also for stay-at-home parents who make valuable contributions that would be difficult and expensive to replace. Life insurance can also help you create an inheritance for the next generation, and provide living benefits that provide financial help if you become disabled or terminally ill.
Learn the Basics
You can use life insurance to protect your family from the financial responsibilities that come along with a loved one's premature death. No matter your family situation, here's how life insurance can help.
Families & Life Stages
Your need for life insurance varies depending on your family size, income, debt, and financial goals. Whether you’re a single parent, a newlywed, a mom, or raising a blended family, here’s how your life stage affects your life insurance needs.
- Life Insurance for Single Parents: Why It Matters
- Life Insurance for Moms
- How Much Does It Cost to Raise a Child?
- Does My Child Need a Life Insurance Policy?
- The More, the Merrier: Insuring Blended Families
- Why Women Need Life Insurance
- Who Needs Life Insurance? Newlyweds!
- Say “I Do” to a New Life Insurance Policy
- Do You Need Life Insurance If You're Single?